ANTIWRINKLES TOUCH® is a 100% plant-derived active ingredient designed to reduce deep wrinkles in mature skins. Its mechanism of action is twofold: Saccharomyces cerevisiae stimulates the production of Collagen IV and VII – the matrix that supports the epidermis – and provides a tensor effect.
On the other hand Myricetin – a potent active naturally contained in Blueberry – acts with a similar mechanism to that of BOTOX (Botulinum Toxin), but in a non-invasive manner, in fact, it does not split the proteins involved in the signal transduction, but rather binds them selectively, fighting the contraction of the facial muscles and therefore the creation of expression lines.
28 days after the in vivo study daily application of the cream containing 4% antiwrinkles TOUCH shows long-term moisturizing activity with +13% in skin hydration.
In-vivo tests show remarkable effects on smoothing microrelief and reducing wrinkle size and depth. In case of the complexity, 83% reduction was shown. The maximal depth of wrinkle decreased by 72%. The volume of wrinkle decreased by 61%.
|pH||5.0 – 7.0|
|Specific gravity (25°C)||1.12 – 1.18 g/ml|
|Dry residue (at 105°C)||65 ÷ 70%|
• Soluble in warm water, ethanol, glycerine and propylene glycol.
• 100% plant-derived and palm-free.
• It prevents collagen deficiency by inhibiting elevation of matrix metalloproteinase-1 (MMP1) and matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP9) expression in the skin.
• It shows antioxidative effect via DPPH radical scavenging dose-dependently
• It stimulates tissue regeneration, maintaining a balanced hydration and elasticity and protein production by reorganizing its structure.
• It fights the activity of free radicals, that of various enzymes, Collagenase, Elastase, MMP and the action of the UV radiation on the tissue.
• It maintains balanced hydration and elasticity of the tissue, as well as uniform compactness by protecting the tissue, stimulating and modulating its normal defenses.