Zinc pyrithione is an antibacterial and antifungal agent that is mainly found in anti-dandruff shampoos.
It is particularly suitable for combating Malessezia, a fungus naturally present on the skin, but responsible for scalp dandruff.
|Appearance||Off-white aqueous dispersion|
|Assay(%)||48.0 – 50.0%|
• An effective, broad-spectrum anti-dandruff compound
• Also effective against odour causing bacteria on the skin
• Used in various rinse-off and leave-on hair & skin care products
• Provides dandruff relief and improved scalp health
• Excellent compatibility with surfactants and alkaline cosmetic formulations