Zinc Ricinoleate is the zinc salt of ricinoleic acid.
It appears in the form of waxy beads with a fairly high melting point (approx. 80°C).
Zinc ricinoleate can be introduced into the hot fatty phase before the emulsion process.
Synergetic effects can be developed while using Triethyl citrate for a complete deodorizing action.
|Odor||Typical soapy odor|
|Zinc Content||9.2% - 10.6%|
• Useable in natural deodorant
• Suitable for “aluminium salt-free” Formulations can be used.
• Suitable for sensitive and delicate skin.
• Ideal for emulsion products in any kind of viscosity (cream, milk, stick, roll-on)
• Possible to use for deodorant products for underarms, feet, body, scalp, hair)