As part of our expansion, we are looking for an immediate and permanent candidate for our USA office in Alpharetta GA):
Inside Sales / Customer Service
- Care and support of existing customers
- Customer and market development support
- Market analysis and development of new projects
- Purchase and sales order processing
- Schedule deliveries from stock
- Coordinate warehouse and blending operations
- Customer Invoicing
- Interface with logistics group
- Support of the Sales manager including ordering samples
- Professional experience and industry knowledge in chemistry are an advantage
- Strong Attention to Detail and high self-motivation
- Good Knowledge of MS-Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AV is a plus, general ERP experience a must.
- Self-initiated and independent work
- Enjoy active sales and communication with customers / suppliers
What you can expect from us
- Challenging tasks, a modern workplace in an international environment
- An open team spirit with highly motivated colleagues
- Competitive overall package of salary and attractive social benefits
- Training budget for personal and professional development
- High degree of independence due to flat hierarchies in the company
- A practiced open-door policy and appreciative corporate culture
- Good compatibility of career and family
- A hybrid position with part-time office and part time home-office
You like variety in your job, are open to other cultures and also have a good general education.
You enjoy working in a cross-functional team, thinking in networks and outside the box.
You work in an innovative and quality-oriented manner and take a goal-oriented approach.
If you recognize yourself here and our offer arouses your interest, we would like to tell you personally even more about who we are and what makes us special.
Please send your complete application documents, including all relevant details, to:
Connect Chemicals USA LLC
Att. Mr. Richard Gardner
Address: 219 Roswell Street,
Suite 250 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
Phone : 770-559-3417