Connect Chemicals is an owner-operated company active in the production, distribution and custom manufacturing of specialty chemicals.
As a successful provider of individual solutions for our customers, we have been a highly valued partner for the processing industry in the most diverse markets for over 20 years.
We market our product portfolio with more than 250 employees from our headquarters in Ratingen and branches in Europe, America and Asia, as well through a number of international partners.
As we continue our strategy of growth, Connect Chemicals UK is looking for a
- Identify and develop new customers and markets
- Grow and maintain customer relationships at all levels
- Develop account specific strategies
- Drive business growth and improve the company’s market position
- Implement a product / price / volume strategy in cooperation with the international team
- Establish and achieve a defined sales budget
- Experience in Sales
- Good negotiation capability with a “Close the deal” approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Graduate level education preferred chemistry or economic degree
- Well versed in MS Office (application software)
- A dynamic sales role in a fast-growing office within a successful international group
- A flat organizational structure
- A competitive salary package including company car (Also for private use)
- Career opportunity in a fast growing business environment
If you are a result driven character with the passion to travel within the job, vested with a positive “Can do” attitude and a problem solver mentality, please send your CV, along with a covering letter, only by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect Chemicals UK Ltd
Winnington Hall, Norwhich