We have the following hybrid position open in our Alpharetta, GA, USA office.
Your accountabilities in the role
- Support Customer Service in entering customer orders, sending documents to customers (confirmations and COA's, packings slips, etc.).
- Generate all production purchase orders for toll processors.
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure on time delivery of production orders to customers.
- Forecast long lead time items to maintain raw materials at appropriate stock levels on site across multiple location.
- Communicate schedule changes and potential stock issues in a timely manner.
- Finalize all production orders in the system after shipping to customer, including inventory reconciliation post production.
- Daily communication with toll processors, logistics and customer service.
- Assist logistics with international container tracking and document handling where needed.
What we appreciate about you
- Professional experience and industry knowledge in the chemical market desirable.
- A positive attitude, eagerness to learn and energy.
- You have the ability to pay attention to detail in a very fast paced environment.
- You are self- motivated and able to schedule daily work independently.
- You have excellent listening and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office Suite, particularly excel.
- Microsoft Dynamics experience should be a plus, but not necessity.
What you can expect from us
- A varied and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom and short decision paths.
- Good working atmosphere and mutual support in a multicultural group
- Competitive Pay and Full Benefits Package
- High degree of independence and responsibility
- Personal training budget every year
- Opportunity for career advancement and personal growth.
Contact us today and learn more about Connect Chemicals and how we can enhance Your Career! Submit your resume to the email listed below:
Connect Chemicals USA LLC
219 Roswell Street, Suite 250
Alpharetta, GA 30009