2-Phosphonobutane-1,2,4,-tricarboxylic Acid (PBTC) is a very effective scale inhibitor used in various industrial applications. Due to its higher performance properties it is a very cost effective inhibitor compared to standard Phosphonates such as HEDP/ATMP. This is mainly due to superior stability to chlorine, bleach and bromine. In cooling water PBTC performs well at high PH or temperatures. It further shows high effectiveness in high alkaline solutions such as industrial cleaners.
- Cooling water systems / industrial water treatment
- Industrial detergents
- Liquid dishwashing concentrates
- Metal surface treatment as corrosion inhibitor for steel
- Retardant in concrete
- Sequestering agent in textile auxiliaries
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- Drums of 250kg net
- IBCs / totes of 1.250kg net
- Others on request
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 12 months.
Health & Safety:
Detailed information on the product can be found in our Material Safety Data Sheet.