Dichlorodiethyl ether (DCDE) is a clear liquid with the odor of chlorinated solvent. It belongs to the Chloroalkyl ethers.
Dichlorodiethyl ether can be used the following industries and applications:
- Intermediate for Pharmaceutical, cosmetic active ingredient and agrochemicals.
- Raw material to produce polysulfide rubber (aircraft fuel tank coating)
- Solvent in oilfield, wax, grease, tar, pectin, and rubber (insoluble in soap and ethyl cellulose)
- Reagent for high grade lubricants
- Raw material to produce N,N-dimethyl cyclohexylamine, N-methyl cyclohexylamine, divinyl ether, dichloro-hexane heterocycles, dibutyl ether, 1.4-morpholine and 4-amino-morpholine.
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- 240 liters Drum
- 1200 kg IBC
- 20 & 24.000 kg Isotank
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 6 months.
Health & Safety:
Detailed information on the product can be found in our Material Safety Data Sheet