|Synonyms||Co-polymers of ethylene and propylene oxides giving water soluble product; Oxirane methyl-, polymer with Oxirane|
Contex W series
Contex W series contain 75 weight percent oxyethylene and 25 percent oxypropylene groups. Contex W series are water soluble polymers, chemical and shear stable, non-foaming and offer exceptional lubricity and cleanliness into many lubricant.
Contex W series can be used as a thickeners in fire resistant water-glycol hydraulic fluids. Base stock can be formulated with water and ethylene glycol, diethylene glycol or propylene glycol. Anti-corrosion and anti-wear additives are used to enhance lubricating characteristics.
Contex W series can also be used as base oils in applications such as heat treating and quenching, metalworking and aqueous thickening
- Water glycol hydraulic fluid
- thickener Hydraulic fluid (HFC)
- Metal working fluids
- Good heat transfer properties and inherent lubricity characteristics results a perfect choice to be the base for metal working fluids production from aqueous solutions of Contex W/WB series
- Quenching Component
- Contex W/WB series features results a perfect choice as a functional fluid in metal quenching
- Textile fiber lubricant
- Contex W series designed with special characteristics results as an excellent choice as a base-stock in textile lubricants.
- Chemical Intermediate
- Mandrel Release Agent
- Electronic Chemica
- Paper adhesive component
Contex W series are available as neat, undiluted polyol.
For ease in transport and handling Contex WB series represent the best option.
Contex WB series have the same chemistry as Contex W series containing water inside in different proportion.
Connect Chemicals is able to supply tailor made products to satisfy customer's needs.
Packaging & Shelf Life
Drums à 200 kg net, IBC à 1000 kg net, Isotank on demand
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 12 months
Health & Safety
Detailed information on the product described can be found in our relevant Health and Safety Information (Material Safety Data Sheet)