|Synonyms||Co-polymers of ethylene and propylene oxides giving water soluble product; Oxirane methyl-, polymer with Oxirane|
Contex W series
Contex W series contain 75 weight percent oxyethylene and 25 percent oxypropylene groups. Contex W series are water soluble polymers, chemical and shear stable, non-foaming and offer exceptional lubricity and cleanliness into many lubricant.
Contex W series can be used as a thickeners in fire resistant water-glycol hydraulic fluids. Base stock can be formulated with water and ethylene glycol, diethylene glycol or propylene glycol. Anti-corrosion and anti-wear additives are used to enhance lubricating characteristics.
Contex W series can also be used as base oils in applications such as heat treating and quenching, metalworking and aqueous thickening
- Water glycol hydraulic fluid
- thickener Hydraulic fluid (HFC)
- Metal working fluids
- Good heat transfer properties and inherent lubricity characteristics results a perfect choice to be the base for metal working fluids production from aqueous solutions of Contex W/WB series
- Quenching Component
- Contex W/WB series features results a perfect choice as a functional fluid in metal quenching
- Textile fiber lubricant
- Contex W series designed with special characteristics results as an excellent choice as a base-stock in textile lubricants.
- Chemical Intermediate
- Mandrel Release Agent
- Electronic Chemica
- Paper adhesive component
Contex W series are available as neat, undiluted polyol.
For ease in transport and handling Contex WB series represent the best option.
Contex WB series have the same chemistry as Contex W series containing water inside in different proportion.
Connect Chemicals is able to supply tailor made products to satisfy customer's needs.
Under proper storage conditions, the shelf life is 12 months
Health & Safety
Detailed information on the product described can be found in our relevant Health and Safety Information (Material Safety Data Sheet)