Diethylenetriamine penta(methylene phosphonic acid) (DTPMPA) is a cost effective scale inhibitor used in various industrial applications such as industrial water treatment and detergents. It further shows good stability in presence of chlorine as well corrosion inhibition properties in presence of zinc and other phosphates. DTPMPA can be also used as chelating agent in the textile industry.
- Cooling water systems / industrial water treatment
- Industrial detergents
- Swimming pools
- Metal surface treatment as corrosion inhibitor for steel
- Sequestering agent in textile auxiliaries
- Peroxide bleach stabilizer
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- Drums of 250kg net
- IBCs / totes of 1.250kg net
- Others on request
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 12 months.
Health & Safety:
Detailed information on the product can be found in our Material Safety Data Sheet.