|Synonyms||Acetic acid, isocyano-, ethyl ester; Ethylisocyanoacetate,98%; Isocyanoacetate; ethyl isocyanoacetate 2999-46-4; (2-Oxo-2-ethoxyethyl) isocyanide; 2-Oxo-2-ethoxyethyl isocyanide; Ethoxycarbonylmethyl isocyanide; Ethyl 2-isocyanoacetate; ;|
Ethyl Isocyanoacetate is a raw material for various APIs and API intermediates, e.g. in the synthesis of Benzodiazepine derivatives , oxazolines, Plinabulin and novel anti-bacterial agents.
- Novel high crystallinity organic semiconductor
- Key starting material for the synthesis of Tankyrase-inhibiting Imidazopyrazinone derivatives
- Key raw material for the synthesis of thermal solubility-controlled Phthalocyanine dyes
- Key raw material for the synthesis of Imrecoxib, a new selective COX-2 inhibitor for the treatment of osteoarthritis
- Raw material in the synthesis of novel Hepatitis C inhibitors
Under proper storage conditions, the shelf life is 6 months.
Health & Safety
Detailed information on the product described can be found in our relevant Health and Safety Information (Material Safety Data Sheet).