|Synonyms||Tetra Phosphoric Acid; Phospholeum|
Polyphosphoric acid can be used in organic synthesis for cyclization, acylation and to produce phosphate esters that are being used in various industries.
- Asphalt and bitumen additive
- Intermediate to produce phosphate esters e.g. flame retardants for the textile industry
- Drying and dehydrating agent
- Dispersing agent for dyes and pigments
- Catalyst in production of Hydrogen Peroxide
105 – 116%
Packaging & Shelf Life
PE drums of 100kg, Iron drums of 340kg net, IBCs of 950kg net, Bulk in isotanks, others on request
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 12 months
Health & Safety
Detailed information on the product can be found in our Material Safety Data Sheet.