Polyphosphoric acid can be used in organic synthesis for cyclization, acylation and to produce phosphate esters that are being used in various industries.
- Asphalt and bitumen additive
- Intermediate to produce phosphate esters e.g. flame retardants for the textile industry
- Drying and dehydrating agent
- Dispersing agent for dyes and pigments
- Catalyst in production of Hydrogen Peroxide
105 – 116%
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- PE drums of 100kg
- Iron drums of 340kg net
- IBCs of 950kg net
- Bulk in isotanks
- Others on request
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 12 months.
Health & Safety:
Detailed information on the product can be found in our Material Safety Data Sheet.