|Synonyms||Tetra Phosphoric Acid; Phospholeum|
Polyphosphoric acid can be used in organic synthesis for cyclization, acylation and to produce phosphate esters that are being used in various industries.
- Asphalt and bitumen additive
- Intermediate to produce phosphate esters e.g. flame retardants for the textile industry
- Drying and dehydrating agent
- Dispersing agent for dyes and pigments
- Catalyst in production of Hydrogen Peroxide
105 – 116%
Under proper storage conditions, the shelf life is 12 months
Health & Safety
Detailed information on the product described can be found in our relevant Health and Safety Information (Material Safety Data Sheet).