WinCon-1 is a color former for use in carbonless copying paper.
WinCon-1 is suitable for use as a color former in most carbonless paper applications. It is the main component for black image formulations or a shading component for blue image formulations.
- Compatible with most commonly used capsule technologies
- Soluble in most commonly used capsule oils
- Effective building block for black image formulations
- WinCon-1 typically develops a neutral to reddish-black shade on clay and zinc salicylate papers and a neutral to greenish-black shade on phenolic resin paper
- WinCon-1 has good light fastness on phenolic resin and zinc salicylate papers and moderate light fastness on clay papers. On phenolic resin and zinc salicylate papers the image fades slightly with reddening. On clay papers the image fades more markedly towards red.
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- 25 kg fiber drums
- 20 kg paper bags
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 36 months.
Health & Safety:
Details information about the product can be found in our Material Safety Data Sheet.