|Synonyms||3-(N-ethyl-N-isopentylamino)-6-methyl-7-anilinofluoran; 3-N-Isoamyl-N-ethylamino-6-methyl-7-Anilinofluoran; (Ethylisoamylamino)-6methyl-7-anilinofluoran; 2'-Anilino-6'-(ethyl(3-methylbutyl)amino)-3'-methylspiro(isobenzofuran-1(3H),9'-(9H)xanthene)-3-one; Spiro(isobenzofuran-1(3H), 9'-(9H)xanthen)-3-one, 6'-(ethyl(3-methylbutyl)amino)-3'-methyl-2'-(phenylamino)|
WinCon-205 is a color former for use in thermal paper.
- WinCon-205 can be applied in the conventional way as a color former by the application of an aqueous coating composition to a pre-coated base paper followed by drying and calendaring. The coating composition will also contain appropriate amounts of various additives including for example color developer and sensitizer.
- The performance of WinCon-2 will therefore be governed to some extent by the choice of the other coating components in the coating formulation as well as the quality of the base paper. A top coat may be applied on the thermal layer as a protective coating.
- Suitable for almost all thermal paper grades
- Excellent dynamic sensitivity
- Good background stability
- Good image stability
- Can be used for blending to counter negative impact on Image stability when WinCon-2 is used in combination with Bisphenol A
Under proper storage conditions, the shelf life is 36 months.
Health & Safety
Detailed information on the product described can be found in our relevant Health and Safety Information (Material Safety Data Sheet).