WinCon-Green is a color former for use in carbonless copying paper.
WinCon-Green is suitable for use as a color former in most carbonless paper applications. It is mainly used as shading component for black image formulations.
- Compatible with most commonly used capsule technologies
- Soluble in most commonly used capsule oils
- Effective in countering and balancing reddish-black shades
- WinCon-Green develops a slightly yellowish-green shade on phenolic resin and zinc salicylate papers and a neutral green shade on clay papers
- WinCon-Green has moderate light fastness on clay papers and good light fastness on phenolic resin and zinc salicylate papers. The image fades slightly towards reddish-brown on phenolic resin and zinc salicylate papers and more markedly on clay papers
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- 25 kg fiber board drums
- 20 kg paper bags
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 36 months.
Health & Safety:
Detailed information about the product can be found in our Material Safety Data Sheet.