Connect Wilson (Penglai) Chemie Co. Ltd.
Located in the Beiguo Chemical Park of Penglai City, Shandong Province, Connect Wilson (Penglai) Chemie Co. Ltd. is engaged in the R&D and production of color formers, intermediates for dyes and pharmaceuticals.
In order to meet the long-term requirements of the constantly growing market of thermal paper and the carbonless copy paper market Connect Wilson invested 35 million USD in the construction of a new production site. This new facility was officially inaugurated on May 27th 2014. The production site was constructed for the "WinCon" product line of Connect Wilson. It has a capacity of more than 10.000 tons including dedicated precursors, all produced in house with the latest technology.
June 2017, Within the latest national and provincial review by EPA authorities under the new guidelines enforced in China, Connect Wilson has been ranked no. 1 among chemical companies in Penglai and no. 2 in Yantai region. Based on this result Connect Wilson is fully approved in environmental, safety and new regulatory categories. Earlier 2017 the Beiguao Chemical Park of Penglai City has already been fully approved under the new guidelines as one of the first 20 parks in Shandong province.
The company was founded in 1997 and became a part of the Connect Group in September 2004.
- Color formers for thermal and carbonless paper > 4000 mt/year
- WinCon 1, WinCon 2, WinCon 205, WinCon 15, WinCon Green, Keto-acids & MMD/DPA
- Intermediates for dyes and pharmaceuticals > 800 mt/year
- MC: 2-aminobenzenesulfon-N-methylcyclohexylamine
- SE: 2-aminobenzenesulfon-N-ethylanilide
- NB: 2-Nitrobenzenesulfonyl chloride
- DA: 4,4'-Bis(2-amino-benzenesulfonyl)bisphenol Ester
- TPI: 2,4,6-Trichloro pyrimidine
- ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certificates
- TPI and MC are listed in China National Torch Program.
- Approximately 150 employees