We have the following position open in our UK office
Sales Manager (f/m/x) - Cosmetics
Your accountabilities in the role
- Achieve ambitious sales goals in the highly competitive cosmetics market.
- Increase our turnover and establish successful and long-lasting.
customer relationships with your excellent customer service orientation, communication and
- Show intensive support for existing customers and work to acquire new customers
for the UK cosmetics industry through continuous visits, trade show contacts, marketing
measures and active networking. To help you succeed in this role, you will have cross-functional support from our R&D, marketing, sales, logistics and support teams.
- Independently control sales activities, from customer analysis to proposal preparation,
price and contract negotiation to ongoing documentation and tracking of sales and revenue
- Provide customer and market feedback, monitor, analyze and evaluate market
opportunities and competitor activities.
What we appreciate about you
- A scientific background, ideally with a cosmetic technical background.
- An extensive sales experience in a B2B sales environment, preferably in the personal care ingredients space, is essential to make an impact in the market.
- You are flexible and willing to travel.
- You have excellent listening, communication, analytical, and negotiation skills with the ability to think in terms of "solutions" not "products" to meet customer needs.
- You are tenacious with a good sense of organization and autonomy.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Data protection, ISO standards, and safety at work.
What you can expect from us
- A varied and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom and short decision paths.
- An appreciative corporate culture with a practiced work-life balance.
- An open and collegial team spirit with highly motivated colleagues.
- Competitive salary in an entrepreneurial environment.
- High degree of independence and responsibility.
- An annual personal training budget.
If you like variety in your job, are open to other cultures, and also have a good general education; If you like to work in a cross-functional team, think outside the box, if you work in an innovative and quality-oriented manner and are goal-oriented in your approach - contact us today by mail and learn more about Connect Chemicals and how we can enhance Your Career!
Connect Chemicals (UK) Ltd.
Address: Winnington Hall, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4DU, UK