|Synonyms||2-[2-(2-ethenoxyethoxy)ethoxy]ethoxyethene; 2-[2-(2-vinyloxyethoxy) ethoxy] ethoxyethylene; 3,6,9,12-Tetraoxatetradeca-1,13-diene; Divinyl ether of triethylene glycol; Tri(ethylene glycol) divinyl ether; Triethylene glycol divinyl ether|
Tri (Ethylene glycol) divinyl ether
Triethylenglycol divinyl ether is a reactive diluent and comonomer for
- unsaturated polyesters,
- UV coatings, such as metal coil and can coatings as well as plastic coatings,
- UV inks, such as flexographic printing inks,
- UV adhesives & release coatings.
Triethylenglycol divinyl ether provides low viscosity in UV-coatings, especially in cationic polymerization.
- Crosslinker for Polyacrylate polymers used as ion exchange resins and as building block for sulfur based sealant compounds.
- Intermediate for Agrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Dyestuff
Packaging & Shelf Life
190kg steel drum, 25kg PE drum
Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is 12 months
Health & Safety
Detailed information on the product described can be found in our relevant Health and Safety Information (Material Safety Data Sheet)